Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving - The start of the holiday season!

Thanksgiving is practically right in our faces!
Thanksgiving. Is it your favorite holiday? Your second favorite? Is it...on the bottom of you list?
Either way, Thanksgiving is, to me, the start of the holiday season. It's also when people generally start thinking about others more. 
And Thanksgiving is when we really look around and notice all our blessings we have.
Two or three years ago I started a little tradition for myself; I get some paper and write down every blessing/thing I'm thankful for from maybe a week or two to Thanksgiving. Try it, just write down a list of things your thankful for. When you write them down you realize just how many blessings you have. It's amazing.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment